We're Here to Help
- Police brutality and excessive force
- Unconstitutional treatment in jail and prisons, including deliberate indifference to medical needs and cruel and unusual punishment
- Discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Discrimination and retaliation in employment
- Discrimination, including racial prejudices in public accommodations such as restaurants, hotels, and other businesses
Have I got a case?
Let’s talk about it. Telephone our office to speak with a civil rights specialist.
How much will it cost me to bring a civil rights claim?
In most cases you will pay nothing at all whether your case is successful or not.
Is there a time limit?
Yes. In most cases two years, but there are exceptions. Now is the best time to act.
In most cases? What are the exceptions?
In high risk or complex cases we may agree with you from the outset that a success fee of up to 25% may be charged. This will not be payable if your claim is unsuccessful.
Will I have to go to court?
Probably not. Most cases settle. We often need to issue court proceeding to move matters along but it is rare for a case to go all the way to trial.